Salango Law, PLLC has successfully represented West Virginia’s injured for over 20 years. We understand every personal injury case is unique and merits a free evaluation to determine our client’s best interests.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to someone’s negligence or recklessness, it is important that you know you are not alone. Our West Virginia personal injury attorneys have extensive experience securing the compensation our clients deserve. Schedule a free consultation today by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512. Salango Law, PLLC, is standing by with our dedicated staff to help you with your claim.
Salango Law, PLLC: The Representation You Can Trust
We believe every victim of negligence is entitled to recover damages for their injuries. At Salango Law, PLLC, we pride ourselves on providing skilled counsel, decades of experience, and talented litigation to each client.
Founding Attorney Ben Salango is a highly accomplished personal injury lawyer. Among his achievements;
- His peers have rated him as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” for medical malpractice and personal injury litigation for 10 consecutive years.
- In addition, he has been included in Super Lawyers magazine for 11 consecutive years.
- He was also selected as “Lawyer of the Year” by BestLawers in America in 2019 and 2021.
When you retain representation from Salango Law, PLLC, you will have the notable experience and skill of Attorney Ben Salango and our esteemed personal injury attorneys by your side. We have recovered over $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Schedule a free consultation today and see why Salango Law, PLLC, is the most trusted, dedicated, honest, and experienced team in personal injury.
You Need a Personal Injury Attorney in West Virginia
Complex factors in personal injury cases may prevent you from recovering all the financial damages you deserve. A knowledgeable and skilled personal injury lawyer in West Virginia can help guide you through the many pitfalls that delay or deny claims, including;
- Insurance companies routinely deny legitimate claims, forcing you to navigate a complicated appeals system. An experienced personal injury attorney will give you the greatest possibility of your claim being accepted the first time. In the event an insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, Salango Law, PLLC’s award-winning litigators will fight aggressively on your behalf.
- Your medical records may not accurately support the extent of your injuries, leaving you to accept a far lower settlement or seek out costly, more extensive examinations. Our esteemed personal injury firm has cultivated relationships with medical experts for more than two decades. A personal injury attorney will have the resources you need to maximize your settlement.
West Virginia’s Most Common Personal Injury Claims
According to the West Virginia Violence & Injury Prevention Program, preventable injuries and accidents are the fourth leading cause of death in West Virginia. Our highly sought attorneys have represented numerous accident victims in negligence claims throughout the state.
Our most common cases include;
- Serious car accidents
- School abuse
- Premises liability
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Industrial accidents
When accidents result in catastrophic injuries, Salango Law, PLLC can help represent;
- Spinal cord injuries
- Oil & gas injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Coal mining injuries
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries
- Burn injuries
- Workplace injuries
Our esteemed legal team is not limited to the above list. If you have been injured due to negligence, call Salango Law, PLLC for a free consultation today.
Salango Law, PLLC Will Secure the Compensation You Deserve
When you are hurt in a careless accident, your life can be upended. Severe injuries require intensive medical treatment and lengthy recuperation periods. The highly sought attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC can recover the financial support you need, including;
- Full compensation for your medical expenses related to your injuries
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of future income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages
Our West Virginia personal injury lawyers will protect your rights and advocate for your best interests. You can contact us for a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.