If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to medical malpractice, the highly accomplished attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC are here to help. Our Huntington medical malpractice lawyers have extensive experience in medically complex, high-stakes litigation. We will fight to secure the compensation you deserve so you can move on with your life. Schedule a free consultation about your case by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512 today.
Why Choose Salango Law, PLLC
Salango Law, PLLC has received national recognition for medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Among our accomplishments;
- Attorney Ben Salango has received “Best Lawyers in America” for ten straight years and “Super Lawyers” for eleven consecutive years.
- We have recovered more than $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We are an award-winning litigation team.
Representation Matters in Medical Malpractice Claims
When a medical professional fails to provide the standard of care expected and it results in patient harm, there may be grounds for a medical malpractice claim. It is paramount to your case to obtain skilled and experienced representation.
Medical negligence claims are challenging;
- Due to the complexities of medical malpractice cases, there may be specific procedural requirements that are vastly different from other personal injury claims. Your medical malpractice attorney will need to be knowledgeable on all procedures, deadlines, and other legal nuances.
- The medical evidence itself can be complicated, requiring an attorney with a broad understanding of injury types, how they may occur in a medical setting, and if they will cause long-term symptoms.
- Proving medical negligence is not only different from other injury claims but much more involved. For instance;
- Physicians are responsible for providing patients a duty of care, or “an obligation to use care towards others that an ordinarily reasonable and prudent person would exercise to protect them from unnecessary risk of harm.”
- Negligence is determined by four elements that must be proven;
- There is a professional duty of care that was owed to the patient
- The treating physician breached this duty of care
- The patient suffered injury or harm
- There is a detailed description of damages, including economic and non-economic losses
Our highly sought medical malpractice lawyers have the resources and experience you need to recover fair compensation for your injuries.
Have You Been Affected by Medical Malpractice?
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States;
- Studies from Johns Hopkins Medicine have shown that 10% of all American fatalities resulted from medical mistakes.
- An estimated 12,500 medical negligence claims are filed each year.
If you or a loved one sustained an injury due to a healthcare professional’s neglectful actions, call Salango Law, PLLC today. Our exceptional team of personal injury attorneys will help you recover the damages you deserve.
Salango Law, PLLC handles a wide range of medical malpractice claims, including;
- Failure to diagnose a serious condition
- Surgical errors
- Incorrect treatment of a medical condition
- Birth injuries
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Dental mistakes
- Failure to prevent or treat infections
Hire the Highly Accomplished Medical Malpractice Attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC
The Huntington medical malpractice attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC have the knowledgeability, litigation skills, and two decades of experience to secure the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been harmed from negligent medical care, our malpractice lawyers will fight to recover damages for your injuries, including;
- Full coverage for medical expenses
- Lost income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Contact Salango Law, PLLC, for a free consultation of your claim online or by calling (304) 342-0512. We also litigate medical malpractice cases in Charleston, West Virginia.