The success of a personal injury claim is reliant on the skill and expertise of the attorney handling the case. Salango Law, PLLC has the resources, knowledge, and experience to represent a wide range of practice areas.
When you need exceptional personal injury lawyers who can deliver responsive service and higher-than-expected results, you need Salango Law, PLLC.
“Get Results, Not Excuses”
The esteemed attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC are trustworthy, dedicated, honest and experienced. Our personal injury attorneys have successfully represented victims of negligence in West Virginia for over twenty years. Throughout the decades;
- We have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We offer free consultations so every victim of negligence can obtain skilled representation they can trust.
- We put clients and their families first and are always willing to come to you, whether it is your hospital room or your home.
Highly Accomplished Representation in West Virginia
Attorney Ben Salango has been nationally recognized for his achievements in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
- For ten consecutive years, Attorney Salango has been rated by his colleagues as one of the “Best Lawyers in America.”
- Selected for inclusion for eleven straight years in Super Lawyers magazine, an exclusive rating service for outstanding attorneys who have attained professional achievements and a high degree of peer recognition
- Best Lawyers in America, a peer-reviewed ranking of highly respected attorneys, has named Ben Salango “Lawyer of the Year” in 2023, 2021, and 2019
Experience You Can Trust
Attorney Ben Salango’s esteemed reputation among his colleagues is derived from decades of experience. For twenty-five years, Ben Salango has excelled in personal injury litigation and medical malpractice litigation.
Ben Salango has achieved record results for special needs students who were abused in the classroom. He has served as lead counsel in high profile cases in West Virginia and other states and recovered millions of dollars for his clients. His cases have been featured on national news outlets throughout the United States.
Ben Salango has tried over 50 civil jury trials and continues to excel in the fields of personal injury litigation and medical malpractice.