The success of a personal injury claim is reliant on the skill and expertise of the attorney handling the case. Salango Law, PLLC has the resources, knowledge, and experience to represent a wide range of practice areas.
When you need exceptional personal injury lawyers who can deliver responsive service and higher-than-expected results, you need Salango Law, PLLC.
“Get Results, Not Excuses”
The esteemed attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC are trustworthy, dedicated, honest and experienced. Our personal injury attorneys have successfully represented victims of negligence in West Virginia for over twenty years. Throughout the decades;
- We have recovered more than $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We offer free consultations so every victim of negligence can obtain skilled representation they can trust.
- We put clients and their families first and are always willing to come to you, whether it is your hospital room or your home.
Highly Accomplished Representation in West Virginia
Attorney Ben Salango has been nationally recognized for his achievements in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
- For ten consecutive years, Attorney Salango has been rated by his colleagues as one of the “Best Lawyers in America.”
- Selected for inclusion for eleven straight years in Super Lawyers magazine, an exclusive rating service for outstanding attorneys who have attained professional achievements and a high degree of peer recognition
- Best Lawyers in America, a peer-reviewed ranking of highly respected attorneys, has named Mr. Salango “Lawyer of the Year” in 2019 and 2021
Experience You Can Trust
Attorney Ben Salango’s esteemed reputation among his colleagues is derived from decades of experience. For over two decades, Mr. Salango has excelled in personal injury litigation and medical malpractice litigation.
In West Virginia, Attorney Salango has argued numerous cases in the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Both prestigious courts require special admittance before entering an appearance as counsel.
Mr. Salango has tried over 50 civil jury trials and continues to excel in the fields of personal injury litigation and medical malpractice.