Semi-trucks and large commercial trucks are some of the most dangerous vehicles on our roads. Approximately one out of ten automobile crashes involve tractor-trailers or semi-trucks. Because of their size, these accidents are often deadly or result in serious injuries.
- $4.4 Million
- $1.25 Million
- $1.7 Million
- $1.6 Million
- $1.5 Million
- $1.35 Million
- $1.0 Million
Charleston Truck Accident Resources & FAQs
- About Truck Accidents in West Virginia
- What Are Common Causes of Truck Collisions in Charleston?
- What Are Injuries Associated With Serious Charleston Truck Accidents?
- Steps to Take After a Truck Accident in Charleston
- What if You Were Partially At-Fault?
- Time Limit for Filing a Truck Accident Claim in Charleston
- Will You Have to go in Front of a Jury?
- Affording a Truck Accident Lawyer in Charleston
Work With an Attorney
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the actions of another individual or entity in West Virginia, we encourage you to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible. A skilled personal injury lawyer in Charleston can fully investigate every aspect of your claim and help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.
We handle cases throughout West Virginia including Charleston, Huntington, Beckley, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Clarksburg, Parkersburg, and everywhere in between.