Auto accidents can cause serious and life-altering injuries. Collisions involving large trucks are particularly devastating. At Salango Law, PLLC, our Beckley auto accident attorneys understand how severe injuries can significantly impact a person’s health and mental wellbeing.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a traffic collision, reach out to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers today. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. You can contact us online or call us directly at (304) 342-0512.
Why Choose Salango Law, PLLC
For more than 20 years, Salango Law, PLLC has served West Virginia’s injured;
- Recovering over $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients
- Offering free consultations
- Providing trustworthy, dedicated, honest experience to secure the compensation you deserve
How an Auto Accident Lawyer in Beckley Can Help Your Case
Car and truck accidents are seldom straightforward. Many Charleston car accident victims are surprised by the numerous challenges and pitfalls associated with filing an accident claim, including;
- Insurance companies routinely deny claims, forcing claimants to navigate a complex appeals system.
- Insurance adjusters often seek to minimize settlement offers by using unsavory methods, including high-pressure tactics or asking questions in a way to elicit an answer that may harm your claim.
- If an accident victim refuses to settle for a low offer immediately following the collision, the claims process can be drawn out by requesting further medical testing, more documentation, and other maneuvers to increase the financial pressure.
Obtaining experienced counsel to look after your best interests is critical. Do not wait for something to go wrong with your claim. Call our auto accident attorneys in Beckley and schedule a free consultation. When you have been hurt in a negligent auto accident, you deserve to focus on your health and recovery. Salango Law, PLLC can help.
Important Auto Accident Statistics
Negligent drivers are responsible for thousands of injuries and deaths every year. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in the last reporting year;
- 42,060 people died in motor vehicle crashes
- 4,795,000 were reportedly injured in traffic accidents
NSC Injury Facts reported that large trucks, including big-rigs, commercial trucks, and semi-trucks, were responsible for;
- 10% of all traffic fatalities; a 2% increase from the prior year
- 118,000 trucks were involved in traffic injuries; a 5% increase
Leading Causes of Car and Truck Accidents in West Virginia
When you have representation from Salango Law, PLLC, our Beckley auto accident injury attorneys will work with law enforcement to conduct a thorough investigation into your accident.
In our extensive experience, the most common causes of car and truck accidents involve;
- Driving under the influence, leading to criminal as well as civil charges
- Distracted driving
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Head-on collisions, usually caused by an impaired driver.
- Poor training of large truck drivers, often leading to overcompensation
- Lack of truck maintenance
- Improper cargo loading
Contact Salango Law, PLLC to Secure the Compensation You Deserve
With over 20 years of experience, the talented and dedicated team of personal injury lawyers at Salango Law, PLLC, have the skills and resources to maximize your compensation. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a negligent collision, our Beckley auto accident attorneys will fight to recover damages, including;
- Complete coverage of medical expenses, both present and future
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Lost economic earning potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages
Contact Salango Law, PLLC today and schedule your free consultation by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.