Car and truck collisions are traumatic. Large truck accidents are notorious for life-changing, catastrophic damage. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a serious motor vehicle collision, Salango Law, PLLC is here for you.
Our West Virginia auto accident attorneys are experienced, skilled litigators who successfully recover the damages our clients deserve. Contact Salango Law, PLLC, to schedule a free consultation by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.
Salango Law, PLLC Is Your Auto Accident Attorney
The dedicated personal injury attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC have a long history of success in West Virginia;
- For over 20 years, we have served West Virginia’s injured by offering free consultations and the flexibility to meet clients in their home or hospital
- We have recovered more than $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients
- Firm founder, Attorney Ben Salango, has been recognized for his achievement in personal injury litigation;
- Rated one of the “Best Lawyers in America” 10 years straight
- “Lawyer of the Year” in 2019 and 2021
- Inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine for 11 consecutive years
You Need an Experienced Auto Accident Lawyer on Your Side
Car and truck accidents can overwhelm injury victims. They are expected to immediately evaluate the damage to their vehicle and property, chase down important documents, and meticulously prepare a claim. Before their injuries can be fully assessed, insurance adjusters call to minimize settlement offers or find grounds to deny your claim.
When you have been seriously injured in a collision, it is important to take the time to focus on your health and recovery. In many cases, auto collisions cause delayed injuries that may not present symptoms for weeks or even months. If you have been pressured into accepting a small settlement from the insurance company, the medical expenses for delayed injuries will come out of your pocket.
The exceptional Charleston car accident attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC believe you are entitled to rest and heal. Moreover, obtaining experienced representation will give you the best chance of maximizing your settlement. Our West Virginia auto accident lawyers;
- Are expert negotiators who will fight for the settlement you deserve
- Will handle preparing the extensive paperwork and assembly of important documents
- Retain relevant experts, investigators, and gather critical evidence
The best step you can take after being injured in a negligent auto accident is to gain representation. Schedule your free case evaluation today at Salango Law, PLLC.
The Shocking Statistics of Car and Truck Accidents
Both commercial and non-commercial trucks saw an increase in fatalities in the last reporting year.
- 5,005 large trucks were involved in deadly accidents, accounting for 10% of all fatal crashes
- Fatalities increased by 2%
- Approximately 160,000 people were injured in truck accidents, increasing by 7%
- 69% of people injured were not truck occupants
Car collisions also saw an increase in fatalities. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration;
- Car accident fatalities increased by 4.6% in the first nine months
- There were approximately 42,000 fatalities and 4,800,000 injured persons from car and truck collisions
Common Car and Truck Accident Injuries
While truck accidents typically cause more significant damage, both car and truck collisions can lead to lengthy recuperation times and life-long consequences;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis and paraplegia
- Severe Burns and disfiguring facial wounds and scars
- Internal organ damage and bleeding
- Broken, fractured, and dislocated bones
- Limb loss and amputation
Protect Yourself, Your Family, and Your Future by Obtaining Representation from Salango Law, PLLC
Our West Virginia auto accident attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries. At Salango Law, PLLC, we hold negligent parties accountable and protect your right to recover damages, including;
- Full coverage of medical expenses, both present and future
- Lost wages if you are cannot work
- Lost economic earning potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages