The medical profession has a duty of care to all patients. When a healthcare worker fails in that duty, patients can suffer considerable injuries. A study by Johns Hopkins Medicine found that medical errors are the third leading cause of death in America.
At Salango Law, PLLC, our West Virginia medical malpractice attorneys have been helping injury victims for more than 20 years. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to medical negligence or carelessness, call our esteemed litigation team today. Salango Law, PLLC will work tirelessly to fight for the settlement you deserve. Schedule a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.
Nationally Recognized Medical Malpractice Attorney, Salango Law, PLLC
Firm founder, Attorney Ben Salango, is a highly accomplished personal injury lawyer;
- Colleagues have continued to rate Attorney Salango as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” for medical malpractice claims and personal injury litigation 10 years running
- In 2019 and 2021, he was selected “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers Magazine
- Attorney Salango and the dedicated personal injury lawyers of Salango Law, PLLC have successfully recovered over $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients
When you need an exceptional, nationally recognized medical malpractice lawyer in West Virginia, call Salango Law, PLLC, today.
Why Representation From a Skilled Medical Malpractice Lawyer Matters
Medical malpractice claims are notoriously complex due to the following;
- Doctors and other healthcare professionals are afforded a certain amount of latitude when making medical decisions due to their expertise.
- There can be a considerable “gray area” between what is normal or standard practice for a physician and what is deemed to be negligent behavior
- Malpractice claims entail extensive medical evidence with the burden of proof falling on claimants’ shoulders
An experienced medical malpractice attorney is crucial to proving liability and receiving the funds you deserve. Call Salango Law, PLLC, today and set up a free evaluation of your case.
Defining Medical Malpractice Claims in West Virginia
There are four parts that must be proven to determine a finding of medical malpractice;
- A professional duty of care was owed to the patient
- The treating physician breached this duty of care
- The patient suffered injury or harm
- There is a detailed description of damages, including economic and non-economic losses
According to the National Practitioner Data Bank, approximately 12,500 medical malpractice claims are filed each year. At Salango Law, PLLC, our accomplished litigators will fight to protect your best interests in a malpractice case. The most common types of medical negligence include;
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Failure to treat or prevent infections
- Anesthesia errors
- Dental errors
- Incorrect treatment or failure to treat
Salango Law, PLLC Will Fight for Your Right to Compensation
Attorney Ben Salango has achieved national recognition for his accomplishments in medical malpractice litigation. Our West Virginia medical malpractice attorneys will handle your complex medical case, gather critical evidence, and retain a team of medical experts to support your injuries. At Salango Law, PLLC, we will recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Complete coverage for medical expenses
- Lost income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a medical professional’s neglectful actions, call Salango Law, PLLC today. Contact our elite staff and schedule your free consultation by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.