If you or a loved one sustained injuries due to a negligent or careless property owner, you might be entitled to compensation. At Salango Law, PLLC, our Charleston premises liability attorneys understand the complexities of property negligence cases.
According to the West Virginia Legislature, property owners owe a different duty of care to an invited visitor than to a solicitor or trespasser. Most challenges in premises claims are due to establishing if the injured party was an invitee, licensee, or trespasser.
The premises liability lawyers of Salango Law, PLLC, have extensive experience in complex negligence claims. Schedule a free evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.
Salango Law, PLLC Will Maximize Your Settlement
Salango Law, PLLC is an exceptional Charleston personal injury firm with over twenty years of experience serving West Virginia;
- We have successfully recovered over $150 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Our founder, Attorney Ben Salango, was named “Lawyer of the Year” in 2019 and 2021.
- We believe in getting results for our clients and will work tirelessly to maximize your compensation.
A Charleston Premises Liability Attorney Can Avoid Common Complications
Premises liability is a very complex and intricate legal concept. At its root, it implies property owners have different levels of responsibility depending on the property type and if the visitor has been invited or has reason to be there.
For example, a property owner would not be expected to warn a trespasser of spilled milk on the floor. However, a property owner would be held liable for spilled milk on the floor of a grocery store that was not marked.
A skilled, resourceful, and knowledgeable premises liability attorney is needed to overcome common challenges, including;
- The burden of proof rests on the plaintiff’s side, requiring them to prove the property owner was negligent
- Additionally, the plaintiff must prove if they are an invitee, solicitor, or trespasser or risk being mislabeled.
- Proving the condition of the property was hazardous and not reasonably safe at the time
Negligent property owners should be held accountable. Obtaining the expert counsel of Salango Law, PLLC, is the best way to ensure you secure the compensation you deserve.
Types of Premises Liability Cases Salango Law, PLLC Represents
The knowledgeable attorneys of Salango Law, PLLC, understand every premises liability claim has a unique set of circumstances. Our skilled Charleston accident attorneys have expertly handled cases involving;
- Obstructed walkways
- Slippery floors and walkways
- Mechanical failures
- Broken locks and windows
- Construction site hazards
- Falling objects
- Swimming pool injuries
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Inadequate security
- Dog bites
- Negligent maintenance
In some cases, violent acts can be grounds for an injury claim. If you have been hurt by a violent act and believe the property owners were negligent, you may have a case. Please consult with one of our premises liability attorneys in Charleston today.
Contact Our Charleston Premises Liability Lawyers Today
At Salango Law, PLLC, our Charleston premises liability attorneys believe careless and negligent property owners should be held accountable for your injuries.
You deserve compensation. We will fight to recover damages, including;
- Full coverage of medical expenses
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Schedule a free evaluation of your case with Salango Law, PLLC today by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.