Everyone is entitled to a safe working environment. However, workplace negligence or carelessness can cause serious injuries. At Salango Law, PLLC, our workplace injuries attorneys in Charleston have protected workers’ rights for more than 20 years. We will guide you through the challenges of filing a workers’ compensation claim and investigate your accident for all liable parties.
While workers’ compensation benefits can help, the approval process can be difficult. Extensive paperwork, strict deadlines, and numerous hurdles can make filing a claim complex. In some cases, companies and insurance agencies may deny your claim altogether. An experienced lawyer can help handle your workplace accident claim to ensure you receive the full benefits you deserve. Contact Salango Law, PLLC, today and schedule your free consultation by clicking here or calling (304) 342-0512.
How Salango Law, PLLC Can Help
Choosing an attorney is a very personal matter. If you or a loved one has been carelessly injured on the job, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer with a successful track record.
At Salango Law, PLLC, our workplace injury attorneys are trustworthy, dedicated, and honest. We have recovered more than $150 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients throughout the years.
Our personal injury firm believes everyone is entitled to skilled representation. We offer free case evaluations and are always willing to meet our clients at their homes or hospitals if they cannot come to our office.
How Will a Charleston Workplace Injury Attorney Help My Case?
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, workplace injuries have increased to over 4.1 million workers per year. Injury claims must overcome many obstacles for approval. Liability for your damages can also add to the complexity of your case. At Salango Law, PLLC, our dedicated staff will overcome challenges to secure the compensation you deserve, including;
- If your claim is denied, we will advocate on your behalf through an intricate system of appeals
- Our experienced injury attorneys will gather critical supporting evidence if there is a dispute with your permanent disability rating
- If you are not receiving the necessary treatment for your injuries or illness, we have medical experts and other resources to help
- If your benefits have been reduced, we can fight for your rights
- Our skilled litigators will represent you at your workers’ compensation hearing to prove your case
- If your injuries were caused by a third party, we can seek damages in a personal injury claim
When you need an aggressive personal injury lawyer to recover your benefits and compensation, call Salango Law, PLLC.
What Are Third-Party Claims?
Many workplace accidents are caused by third-party negligence and could be held responsible for your injuries. A third party is a person or company that caused harm due to a careless or negligent act.
For example, the most common third-party situations involve;
- Defective products, machinery, or equipment
- Car accidents
- Construction site accidents with multiple companies and subcontractors
- Property owners may be responsible in a premises liability claim
- Toxic or chemical exposure
- Intentional torts
Consult with our knowledgeable workplace injury attorneys to see if your case qualifies for a third-party claim by clicking here.
Call Our Charleston Workplace Injury Lawyers Today
At Salango Law, PLLC, our Charleston workplace injuries attorneys believe every employee is entitled to a safe environment. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, we have the resources and extensive experience necessary to help you receive your full compensation. Workers’ compensation covers most medical expenses and some of the lost wages if you cannot work. However, a third-party injury claim may secure pain and suffering damages and possibly punitive damages. Call today and speak with one of our dedicated staff. Click here or call (304) 342-0512 for your free consultation.